Perseverance is the virtue ...

Read it at your own risk

Thursday, November 22, 2007

What keeps me on toes

Whenever we ask people "what kinda person they are?". They may give you some funny answers like "hmmm.. that's what I'm trying to figure out for years".

But I'm quite sure about the thing which keeps me on toes. Don't think i spared my sleep to conclude this. I just got to know by concocting all the things where i showed my interest.I am a person who is driven by aspirations. I might have dreamed so much and call them by name aspirations but those factors help me in keeping my life lively and pleasant.

So i have just decided to take the things as it comes and don't worry about the possible outcomes at the worst case.

2 Comments:

Blogger H@RRY said...

hope you are not talking about CAT!!! lol :0

November 22, 2007 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Sureszzzz said...

Not exactly..

November 23, 2007 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home